Wednesday, February 27

from Bill's blog to mine

Q: You're missing the point, OK? Jason Kidd is the fake French chick from the '80s classic "Better Off Dead," and Cusack plays the Mavs. The Finals vs. Miami were Lane Meyer getting dumped by his girlfriend, losing the drag race to the Asian Howard Cosells is the equivalent of getting upset by Golden State, and trading for Jason Kidd is the French girl moving in next door. Jason is gonna help the Mavs get that bitchin' Camaro fixed. It's not so much a personnel problem an a confidence problem with the Mavs. Yes, that are REALLY shallow at Center, but I've never seen Dampier play with more enthusiasm than he has with Kidd. I'm telling you, they'll be parking that Camaro on the infield and raising that trophy yet.-- Rob B., Dallas
SG:
Well, now that you put it that way, maybe I have to re-evaluate everything ...
-
I don't know who Rob B. is but I'm gonna find out because I totally like the way this guy thinks. GO MAVS

No comments:

Post a Comment